Bowman Chiropractic Center: Arlington's Choice for Chiropractic Health and Wellness
Dr. Robert Wainer has been serving patients throughout the Arlington, VA area with chiropractic care and wellness strategies since 2000. As a graduate of Life University and a member of the American Chiropractic Association, Dr. Wainer is a licensed chiropractor in New York, South Carolina, and Virginia. He works with patients using the most advanced treatments available, and treats neck pain, back pain, chronic pain problems, extremity issues, and other health challenges. Dr. Wainer is committed to wellness and will provide ongoing care, education, and guidance to help patients live healthy lives.
Chiropractic Care in Arlington, VA
Chiropractic care is used to treat auto injuries, sports injuries, back pain, sciatica, headaches, whiplash, and other types of pain. Treatment is provided based on the individual needs of the patient, after an evaluation is done to determine the symptoms’ underlying causes. It is important to stay consistent with your treatment, as chiropractic care builds upon the previous session.
Treatments Used in Chiropractic Care
Spinal adjustments are a primary form of treatment used in chiropractic care to get the spine into alignment. Electric stimulation relaxes muscles and improves blood flow to the area. Cold laser therapy can help cells recover, while ultrasound and massage are both used to ease scar tissue and improve circulation.
Chiropractic Care for Your Wellness
In the heart of Arlington, VA, Bowman Chiropractic Center is ready to help you reach your health and wellness goals. When you are ready for better health, Dr. Wainer understands the importance of education, treatment, and guidance as you live your best life. When you work with Bowman Chiropractic Center in Arlington, VA, you get the care you deserve to heal your body. Dr. Wainer has been named one of America's Best Chiropractors from 2016-2023, and received an Outstanding Achievement Award from The Whiplash Resource Network as a Top Chiropractor for 2022-2023.
Schedule Your Chiropractic Care Now
Call the Bowman Chiropractic Center in Arlington, VA at 703-528-2726, and set up your first appointment with Dr. Wainer. Get the chiropractic care you need to heal naturally.
Safe, Effective Care for a Variety of Conditions
Bowman Chiropractic Center takes pride in offering a wide range of natural, non-invasive, drug-free treatment methods, each of which is safe and effective for all ages. We typically combine multiple healing techniques into individualized plans to suit each person's particular health needs and goals. You and your loved ones could benefit immeasurably from services such as:
- Chiropractic care - We offer Diversified, Activator, Cox Flexion/Distraction, and Thompson Drop Table chiropractic techniques to correct musculoskeletal alignment problems and improve nerve function.
- Corrective exercises - We can prescribe a specific set of corrective exercises to help you overcome postural weaknesses, acute or chronic injuries, and nagging pain conditions.
- Lifestyle advice and nutritional assessments - a healthy life requires a healthy lifestyle and diet. We can help you make the right choices and changes for optimal health and wellness.
- Spinal and postural screenings - Let us screen for postural and spinal issues at your workplace or other public environment.
- Physiotherapy - We offer everything from ultrasound and mechanical traction to heat, ice, massage, and cold laser therapy.
Talk to Our Arlington Chiropractor in Person
Are you ready to have a chat with our Arlington chiropractor? Call 703-528-2726 or book your appointment online!
Dr. Robert Wainer
1211 N Glebe Rd., Arlington, VA 22201
Arlington Chiropractor | Bowman Chiropractic Center | 703-528-2726