Cold Laser Therapy in Arlington Can be the Answer for your Pain
The staff and your chiropractor at Bowman Chiropractic Center here in Arlington offer advanced, cold laser technology as a non-invasive treatment of spinal and musculoskeletal conditions.
The Healing Power of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy is a high-tech, painless, non-thermal healing laser light that our chiropractor used to treat painful restricted muscles and joints. We often use this treatment in conjunction with physical therapy treatments to enhance rehabilitation.
Treatment without Removing your Clothing
The size of cold laser light particles that are so small, there is no need to even remove your clothes.
Treatment without Discomfort
Most people report they never feel the cold laser light during treatment while a few reports a slight tingling sensation. The therapy activates weak muscles and patients usually notice significant differences during manual muscle tests after treatment.
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
- Reduced pain and inflammation without medication
- Reduced dependence on pain medications
- Improved blood flow to the area
- Increase in the repair of damaged tissue
- Increase in cellular energy that aids in healing
- Increased tissue healing time as shown by FDA double-blind studies
- Increased recovery time after injuries and after surgery
Conditions Treated with Cold Laser Therapy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain / Rotator Cuff Conditions
- Low Back Pain
- Sciatica / Leg Pain
- Hip & Knee Pain
- Scoliosis / Curvatures of the Spine
- Degenerative or Herniated Discs
- Acute & Chronic Pain Conditions
- Arthritis & Stiff Joints
- Post-surgical orthopedic rehab
- Sprains & Strains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Musculoskeletal Injuries (such as auto, work or sports accidents)
- Auto accident injuries
- Whiplash injury
- Sports Injury
Relief Without Side Effects
Over 2000 research studies show there are no known side effects to cold or low-level laser therapy. Despite its safety, our staff and chiropractor do not recommend the treatment for women during pregnancy.
What to Expect
Cold laser treatment can last from 5 to 20 minutes. The total number of treatments is typically 8-15 depending factors your doctor determines. The effect of laser therapy is almost immediate but becomes more noticeable a few hours after the treatment. Some patients experience a full range of motion right away. If your pain is severe or chronic, it may take several treatment sessions for significantly noticeable result
The effect if a round of cold laser treatments is not just temporary relief. The more treatments you have, the more permanent the effect.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about how your chiropractor can use Cold Laser Therapy for treatment of your pain call us at (703) 528-2726.
Bowman Chiropractic Center 1211 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA
Phone: 703-528-2726 Fax: 703-841-9196